Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Psychological Assistant/Online CBT Co-ordinator to work full-time based in Powys.
The pay rate for this locum Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is £23 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- To provide a psychologically-minded service (under supervision) to referred individuals with mental health problems that is accessible, responsive, age and ability inclusive, and that focuses on recovery and outcomes.
- To support and enhance the professional psychological care of clients. This will involve providing mental health screening assessments and psychological interventions under the supervision of a qualified Therapist / Clinician.
- To work independently according to a plan agreed with the line manager and within the overall framework of the team's policies and procedures. To assist in clinically related administration, conduct of audits, collection of statistics, and development of audit and/or research projects, teaching and project work.
- To offer clinical support to users of the Online CBT service, registering service users on to the programme, monitoring progress and discharging users when they complete or disengage from the programme. Support to be provided through the online platform as well as telephone contact. An important part of this role is ensuring that patient information is treated confidentially and inputted correctly in to the Online CBT Programme.
Requirements of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapist:
- To be eligible for this role, you must be an accredited CBT therapist registered with the BABCP and have recent CBT experience or an HCPC registered Psychologist
- Experience within a similar role
This Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.