Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Property Maintenance Operative to work within a Mental Health Centre based in Oxford.
This pay rate for this locum Property Maintenance Operative role is £12.20 per hour (ltd). Hours of work are 8am till 4pm from Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week).
- Understand and demonstrate the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Comply with organisational safety, policies and procedures and identify hazards and reduce them
- Consider safety compliance with a diverse sector of client groups
- Understand and demonstrate the importance of working safely at height
- Carry out repairs to the fabric of a building, for example repairs to walls, doors, doorframes, skirting boards or plaster damage to internal walls
- Understand and maintain plumbing and drainage systems, for example repairs to WC systems, leaking taps or water testing and unblocking drains
Requirements of the Property Maintenance Operative:
- Ability to multi-task across electrical, mechanical, carpentry and building disciplines at a basic level.
- Trained in the use of hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Basic building knowledge
- Experience in understanding and being aware of workplace safe working practices. Previous maintenance experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Property Maintenance Operative role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.