Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Project Manager to fill a full-time role within the Children's Transformation Team based in Worcester.
The pay rate for this locum Project Manager job is £400 - £450 per day and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Oversee and manage the complex programme of change and transformation
- Be responsible for a small team of project managers and support officers
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
- Experienced senior project manager/portfolio lead
- Significant and demonstrable experience of designing and leading transformation and change using programme and project management approaches, within a large complex organisation
- Particular experience leading change in a local authority
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Project Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.