Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Project Manager to work within the Building Works Department based in Waltham Forest.
The pay rate for this Project Manager role is £219.06 per day (LTD) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Plan and organise works and /or services (through contractors/service providers) to ensure the delivery of all aspects of the project in accordance with TPC contractual requirements
- Project manages including co-ordinating multi-disciplinary teams of consultants, service providers and contractors to ensure effective delivery of works and services
- Undertake and support consultation procedures
- Identify issues, resolving as appropriate and escalating complex problems as necessary
- Collate process and analyse complex information
- Ensure all required records and information are maintained correctly
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Educated to degree level in a related field and/or suitable Project / construction management qualification commensurate with the post and/or significant relevant experience
- Experience of working in a Project management environment in a managerial capacity commensurate with the post
- Experience of operating in a commercial property and or construction environment
- Experience of producing and presenting Performance and other management level reports
- Experience of managing housing, commercial and retail construction projects
- Experience of Lean, ISO9000 and/or similar quality standards
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Project Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.