Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Project Manager to work based in Newham.
The pay rate for this Project Manager role is £400 per day (LTD) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Manage a programme of major housing Capital and improvement projects, of up to around £5 million p.a., in value, from identification through to completion, including development, planning, briefing, co-ordination, monitoring and control, usually within a ‘partnering’ relationship, to secure effective outcomes which meet Newham Council’s objectives
- You will also gain exposure to some fantastic schemes within Newham, with the support and training from some of the most experienced Project Managers in their space
- LBN presence is heavily within the Capital project and housing refurbishment delivery sectors and we are involved in schemes that can help shape the future for the better
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Construction related background
- Excellent communication skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Substantial experience with project management, construction or engineering
- Proven track record of managing/delivering both internal modernisation and t or retrofitting of existing residential buildings
- Experience working from the design phase through to implementation and operation
- Experience of managing contracts as a contract administrator
- Experience of managing and directing consultants
- Excellent knowledge of the CDM regulations
- Effective presentational skills, confident with large and potentially difficult audiences
- Ability to write clear reports on financial and technical matters
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Project Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.