Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Project Worker to work full-time in Barnet. The pay rate for this locum Project Worker job is£350 per day (Assignment rate) and is an initial3-month contract.
- To manage projects within Street Scene, as agreed and delegated by the senior management team and performance improvement group, some of which may behigh profile.
- Creating and leading project teams as required to successfully deliver savings and better outcomes and benefit realisation.
- Drawing on significant expertise, support Street Scene with project management activities related to any of the projects/programmes that may be ongoing, ensuring that they are managed to corporate project management standards.
- The role will be complex, challenging and outward facing working across teams internally, with local partners and resident groups. The post holder will display excellent judgment, political astuteness and have confidence in working closely with – and advising – senior officers.
- To clarify the project(s)scope.
- To identify,evaluate and document the benefits and risks associated with the project
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience (preferably in a relevant discipline)
- Strong project management/research training or on the job experience supplemented with relevant training (PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent PM qualification)
- Competent user of MS Office tools, including MS Project and Visio
- A clear understanding of the principles of effective project management
- Experience in the initiation, development and implementation of service redesign and/or improvement projects.
- Ability to monitor and evaluate project work in order to facilitate the achievement of project objectives while ensuring projects are kept to agreed timescales and budgets.
- Successful experience and/or knowledge of working within a local authority, or in an equivalent organisation/environmen
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus
- Find your own job bonus
- In-house payroll system
This Project Worker job is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.