Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Programme Manager in Horsham. Role is mostly remote working with occasional travel to sites in Horsham, Chichester or London.
This pay rate for this role is £500-600 per day (Ltd) for an initial 6-month contract.
Main Duties Include:
- Lead and manage a large scale residential and business development project.
- To lead the project from the council side and to ensure the delivery of the programme to the local authority’s requirements.
- Managing multiple stakeholders both within and outside the council as well as enabling effective community engagement.
- Management of the governance arrangements for the project, namely the project steering group.
- Significant community engagement and consultation will also occur throughout 2022
Requirements of the Programme Manager:
- Some local authority experience is an advantage as is a broad professional background in development/regeneration.
- Experience in leading projects, meeting budgets and timescales and be self-sufficient.
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Programme Manager role is advertised by Tom Watson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.