Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Programme Manager to fill a full-time role based in Norfolk.
The pay rate for this locum Programme Manager job is to be confirmed (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Adult Social Care & Health Partnership Commissioning team (10 people) are responsible for a number of formal projects and other commissioning initiatives that would benefit from a more consistently managed approach based on project and programme management principles
- The department is reviewing its project delivery method to support our Promoting Independence programme and also working with health partners, specifically the CCG, to understand wider delivery and reporting requirements for the health and social care system
- Support in setting a consistent standard of project management in the team to include for example highlight reporting, helping colleagues develop project plans and risk registers, developing and using same templates across the team that link in with NCC and CCG required information we have to report up, but help delivery and assurance of each person's area of work
- We require training and support in how to deliver project and programme management techniques etc including team sessions and on a 1:1 basis, providing basic training in how to identify risks, how to scope, plan and construct robust business cases
- Require coaching support to develop a detailed project plan and initial risk register (at a minimum) for the range of activities currently being led by the team based on agreed standards
- We require support to provide specific coaching and training to the Senior Commissioning Manager (in post from mid-October) who will be responsible for maintaining standards going forward and a named Commissioning Project Officer who will provide support to the Senior Commissioning Manager
This Programme Manager job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.