Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Programme Manager to fill a full-time role based in Newham, with a focus on education.
The pay rate for this locum Programme Manager job is £350.00 - £400.00 per day and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Support Children's Services to deliver improvement and transformation programmes
- Provide senior programme leadership across a portfolio of transformation and improvement projects
- Lead cross-functional project teams
- Ensure that transformation and innovation activity provides tailored solutions that reflect local needs and demographics
Requirements of the Programme Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Programme Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.