Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Probation Officer to work full-time in Bristol. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of probation services.
The pay rate for this Probation Officer role is negotiable and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Probation Officer:
- Recent UK experience working as a Probation Officer
- Degree or equivalent within probation studies
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive probation knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Probation Officer job is advertised by Joe Hines; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.