Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Private Community Physiotherapist to work full-time (ideally might consider part time too) based in Southampton.
The pay rate for this locum Private Community Physiotherapist job is £26 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
- Deliver gold standard, one to one, holistic care in the comfort of the patient’s home
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing acute healthcare to patients completing their acute episode of care in their own home
- Applying your acute skills on a one to one basis with patients in their home, giving patients dedicated time and attention
- Holistically assess patients using clinical, investigative and analytical skills
- Formulate and carry out patient-centred, goal orientated treatment plans, utilising a variety of techniques and skills
- Ensure patients personal targets/objectives are achieved and maximise their function and level of independent living
- Educate and advise patients and relatives/carers in the correct use of equipment to maximise independence and avoid accidents or injury
- Accurately documenting all patient care and clinical information to provide real time data and clinical history to ensure quality care is maintained and delivered
- Maintain and demonstrate up to date knowledge, ensuring any gaps in clinical competency are addressed whilst also staying compliant with all business policies and procedures
Requirements of the Private Community Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- A talented, patient focused therapist
- Dedicated to offering outstanding professional patient care, it’s at the heart of what you do
- Have full UK driving licence
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Private Community Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.