Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Prison Substance Misuse Worker to work full-time in Wolverhampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Substance Misuse Worker job is £18.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Prison Substance Misuse Worker:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Criminal Justice experience
- Experience with substance misuse clients
- Current prison clearance
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive substance misuse knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Prison Substance Misuse Worker job is advertised by Muhaimin Sofique; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.