Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Prison Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to fill a role based in HMP Oakwood.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is £18 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Recovery Worker:
- Experience working within substance misuse
- Prison clearance is essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive substance misuse knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Recovery Worker job is advertised by Mo Sofique; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.