Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time within a Mental Health In-reach Team based in Durham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of prison nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £27.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role you will join the mental health in-reach team, which work between the hours of 08:00-21:00 Mon-Fri and 08:00-16:00 Sat and Sun.
- The role will be mental health focussed, completing mental health assessments, being the ACCT/ duty working nurse, caseload management work.
- There is no medication dispensing within this role, we as a mental health service are a separate team and employed by the local mental health NHS foundation Trust.
- You will receive an induction and will become a valued member of our team, you will receive supervision and access to relevant training opportunities.
Requirements of the Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration (RMN)
- Significant Prison experience and clearance
- You will need experience of mental health assessment and risk management
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Jason Munns; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.