Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time in a prison based in Winchester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Prison/Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse role is £28 per hour (Assignment rate).
Requirements of the Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- A current and valid NMC registration
- UK Experience working as a Nurse based in a prison
- Prison Clearance is essential.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex Herd; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.