Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role (40 hours per week) based in Rugby.
The salary for this Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £29,025.00 - £34,400.45 per annum.
- Undertaking assessments and establishing the appropriate level of intervention, care and management of your patients
- Working closely with Paramedics, HCA’s and non-clinical staff and have the opportunity to progress into more senior roles
- Mental health assessment of common disorders
- Ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise
Requirements of the Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Part 1 NMC Registration
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
- Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
- Experience of working within a secure environment
- Experience of long term conditions
- The ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way
- A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients)
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- £1500 Golden Hello payment, paid in 3 instalments
This Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex Herd; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.