Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Prison Registered Mental Health Nurses to work full-time within the Mental Health in Reach Team, based at HMP Stafford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Prison/Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates for these locum Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse roles are £27.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract, with the possibility to be extended.
These roles provide the opportunity to obtain prison clearance.
09:00 am - 17:00 pm
08:00 am - 16:00 pm
37.5 hours per week
Requirements of the Prison Registered Mental Health Nurses:
- A current and valid NMC registration
- UK Experience working as a Nurse based in a prison
- Prison Clearance
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse jobs are advertised by Muhaimin Sofique; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.