Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Prison Cleared Registered General Nurse to work full-time based in Retford, Nottinghamshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of prison nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Registered General Nurse job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role you will be expected to complete nursing clinics, carrying emergency bag and radio and respond to incidents and administer medication. Access and Knowledge of SystmOne is required.
- Also responsible for helping to coordinate shift responsibilities and assist junior colleagues and supervision as required.
Requirements of the Prison Registered General Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration (RGN)
- Significant NHS experience as a prison nurse
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Prison Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Jason Munns; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.