Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Prison Registered General Nurse to work full-time for Covid observations or within an Inpatient Unit based in Bedford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of prison nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Registered General Nurse job is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Prison Registered General Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration (RGN)
- Significant Prison experience and clearance
- Smartcard and SystmOne experience required
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Prison Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Jason Munns; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.