Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work based in HMP Full Sutton.
The pay rate for this locum Registered General Nurse (RGN) role is £28 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Complete all types of Nursing Clinics
- Wing based medication administration
- Reception duties
- Carry the emergency bag/radio and respond to incidents
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- Current prison clearance
- Access and experience of using SystmOne is essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Jason Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.