Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Prison Cleared Registered General Nurse to work full-time based in Harborough, Leicestershire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of prison nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Registered General Nurse job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Prison Registered General Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration (RGN)
- Significant NHS experience as a prison nurse
- Able to undertake training in physical interventions
- First level registered nurse / RN
- Experience of assessing patient conditions, triaging services and providing appropriate clinical interventions.
- Experience of working effectively within a MDT.
- Awareness of other issues relevant to healthcare within criminal justice, e.g. substance misuse
- Assessment and triage skills
- Equal opportunities
- Local and National Offender Health Strategy
- Negotiation and mediation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicators at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and develop a rapport with the client group.
- Ability to participate in and understand multi professional teamwork.
- Ability to establish therapeutic relationships with clients.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Prison Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Jason Munns; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.