Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Prison Pharmacy Technicians to work based in HMP Hull and HMP Humber.
The pay rates for these locum Prison Pharmacy Technician roles are:
- £28 per hour for days (assignment rate)
- £31 per hour for nights and Saturdays (assignment rate)
- £34 per hour for Sundays and bank holidays (assignment rate)
Requirements of the Prison Pharmacy Technician:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacy technician
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Prison experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmaceutical knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Prison Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Jason Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.