Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a locum Prison Pharmacy Technician role available in Stafford.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Pharmacy Technician job is £23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Prison Pharmacy Technician:
- Must have prison clearance and experience to be considered for this role.
- It is essential that the candidate has obtained the relevant qualifications and is registered to a professional body (GPHC)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Prison Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Muhaimin Sofique; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.