Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Prison Nurse to work based in the Isle of Sheppey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Prison Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
This role offers a competitive pay rate of £26.60 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 7-month contract.
Staff must be able to do medication rounds, reception screening, COVID swabs, emergency response, clinics/health & wellbeing.
Requirements of the Prison Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- UK Experience working as a Nurse based in a prison
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Prison Nurse job is advertised by Alex Herd; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.