Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Prison Nurse to work full-time in a prison based in Featherstone, Staffordshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Prison Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Nurse role is £21.40 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Prison Nurse:
- Part 1 NMC registration
- UK Experience working as a Nurse based in a prison
- Registered Nurse Qualification
- Able to provide examples of diversity in practice
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
- Experience of working with potentially aggressive people
- Evidence of ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
This Prison Nurse job is advertised by Muhaimin Sofique; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.