Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 4 Prison Healthcare Assistant to work based in HMP Exeter.
The pay rate for this locum Healthcare Assistant role is £11.76 - £14.80 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Full prison vetting (which can take 6 to 10 weeks to process) can be provided - this must be done prior to starting. Full inductions to the prison service is provided, as well as annual mandatory training updates including British Resus Council ILS training.
- Weekday shifts: £11.76 per hour.
- Saturday/Night shifts: £13.72 per hour.
- Sunday/Bank Holiday shifts: £14.80 per hour.
- Flexible shift patterns, including mains, long days, nights, and weekends.
- 2nd Signatory on Medication Administration Rounds.
- Face to face patient care i.e. basic wound care, height, weight, blood pressure observations.
- Some Social Care duties & Substance Misuse duties.
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant:
- Recent experience working as a Healthcare Assistant.
- Recent HCA experience.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison healthcare knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 4 Prison Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by Alex Herd; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.