Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Prison Healthcare Assistant to work nights based in Peterborough, within the IDTS Team and assisting the Night Care Team.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Healthcare Assistant job is £18.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- 18:45 pm - 07:15am
- 7 nights per week
- Second checking during the medication as well as dispensing methadone and setting up Methasoft for methadone
- Working alongside Night Nurse to provide support and attend emergency calls
- Deliver social care package to certain patients as required
- Taking patient physical observations ie temperature, blood pressure, respiratory, pulse, oxygen saturation etc
- Checking for symptoms of mental and physical health eg self-harm signals etc
Requirements of the Prison Healthcare Assistant:
- Recent experience working as a Healthcare Assistant
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Prison Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by Jason Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.