Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Prison Healthcare Assistant to work full-time in a prison based in Uttoexeter.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Healthcare Assistant job is up to £14 per hour (Assignment rate).
This is a role that will involve obtaining Covid 19 swabs from patients, full training on swab taking will be provided.
Requirements of the Prison Healthcare Assistant:
- Prison clearance is preferred for this role but they would consider clearing an experienced HCA if they are available asap and can commit to 3 months full time work so this is a great opportunity to obtain prison clearance too.
- Healthcare assistant experience / experience within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive healthcare assistant knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Prison Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by Mo Sofique; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.