Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Prison General Practitioner to work based in Lambeth.
The pay rate for this locum Prison General Practitioner job is £85-95 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the General Practitioner:
- Must be GMC Registered as a GP
- Prison experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison general practitioner knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This General Practitioner job is advertised by Rhys Macdonald; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.