Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Prison Cleared Registered General Nurse to work in Winchester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of prison nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Registered General Nurse job is £22 per hour (Assignment rate) for weekdays, £24 per hour (Assignment rate) for Saturdays and nights and £26 per hour (Assignment rate) for Sundays and is an initial 7-month contract.
Responsibilities of the Prison General Nurse:
- Delivery of high quality and effective health care for offenders of different ages and healthcare needs
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implanting and evaluating evidence based care in collaboration with service users and the multi-disciplinary team
Requirements of the Prison General Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration (RGN)
- Significant NHS experience as a prison nurse
This Prison General Nurse job is advertised by Alex Herd; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.