Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Prison Cleared Registered General Nurses to work full-time within a prison-based in Wrexham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Prison Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates (assignment rates):
- Weekdays - £24.50 per hour
- Saturdays/Nights - £30 per hour
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £36 per hour
- Day shifts - 07:00-19:30 or 09:00-21:00
Requirements of the Prison Nurses:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- UK Experience working as a Nurse based in a prison
- Prison Clearance is essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Prison Nurse jobs are advertised by Muhaimin Sofique; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.