Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Prison Cleared Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time in a prison based in Nottinghamshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of prison nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £27 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract. Working Mon - Fri 08:00-16:00 with occasional 18:00 finish.
About the role:
- To join the nursing staff, joint facilitate groups.
- Primary 1:1 interventions, care plans and risk assessments.
Requirements of the Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Significant experience as a Prison Nurse
- Current prison clearance is essential
- System 1 knowledge
- Knowledge of implementing CPA
This Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Jason Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.