Sanctuary Health, a leading recruitment company is currently looking for a dedicated Principle Educational Psychologist to work full-time in Hillingdon.
The Salary for this locum Principle Educational Psychologist job is £63,323 - £67,061 per annum (Assignment rate).
- Form part of the SEND & Inclusion senior leadership team and to ensure a high standard of service delivery across the EPS.
- Lead on key strategic developments across the borough which focus on improving provision for children and young people with additional and special educational needs and disabilities.
- Manage a group of educational psychologists, by ensuring the effective and efficient deployment of educational psychologists in the service.
- Lead and work with services and settings in the local area to ensure Hillingdon EPS provides a strategic contribution to the improvement of SEND outcomes across the borough.
- Extend the breadth and depth of the Educational Psychology Service income generation opportunities, by making a significant contribution to the overall innovation within the Educational Psychology Service.
- Deputise for the Assistant Director for SEND and Inclusion when required, representing the SEND & Inclusion portfolio of services and providing a key strategic role.
- Lead key strategic groups / forums (e.g. SEND & Inclusion Operational board) and ensure key outcomes are monitored and delivered.
Requirements of the Principle Educational Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent experience
This Principle Educational Psychologist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.