Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Principle Social Worker to work within a Safeguarding Team based in Haringey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Principle Social Worker job is £62,200 to £71,900 per annum.
- As postholder of this role you will have lead responsibility for driving forward continual improvement and evaluating the effectiveness of our arrangements to safeguard children.
- Provide challenge and support to practitioners, managers and elected members to ensure optimum conditions for high quality practice and service delivery.
- Manage and contribute to practice learning arrangements for the children's workforce ensuring learning opportunities are maximised.
- Manage the practice development unit and have a key role in developing and implementing the quality assurance framework.
Requirements of the Principle Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working as a Social Worker
- Excellent frontline practice skills; sound management experience in children's social care.
- Have the ability to analyse complex information and use this to support improvement in practice; a positive communicator who can collaborate, influence, challenge with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Deeply committed to improving outcomes for vulnerable children and will go the extra mile to make this happen.
- Have substantial knowledge of the legislation and statutory responsibilities that underpin Children's Social Care, including appropriate performance indicators and quality standards.
This Principle Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.