Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a dedicated Principal Clinical Psychologist to work full-time based in Somerset.
The salary for this permanent Principle Clinical Psychologist job is £62,000 per annum.
- Provide risk assessments, psychometric assessments, individual and group interventions
- Facilitate staff reflective practice sessions, deliver training, provide supervision and undertake research
- Overseeing the psychology provision into the Women’s service
- Participate fully with the multidisciplinary team and promote collaborative working with clients throughout their care
- Support clinical team working, including direct interventions, consultation and the delivery of staff training programmes
- Support the clinical team and service in developing new initiatives and ways of working
- Work with internal and external agencies to enhance treatment pathways
- Supervise members of the psychology department and other professionals as required
Requirements of the Principle Clinical Psychologist:
- Registration with the HCPC as a Practitioner Psychologist and Charterable status with the British Psychological Society
- British Psychological Society or a recognised training body qualification
- Recent experience working within psychology
- Experience in managing a clinical caseload, including assessing complex needs and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatments to support collaborative working and recovery
- Experience in delivering trauma-focused work and DBT
- Experience in working with clients with complex needs. Applications from candidates with less experience but a clear interest in this area may be considered
- Experience in using psychological models and theories to address a range of clinical issues
This Principle Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.