Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Principal Clinical Psychologist to work full-time in Rotherham.
The pay rate for this locum Principal Clinical Psychologist job is paying £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The post holder may be required to undertake duties not specified in the job description, but which are commensurate with the role and/or band as required by service need.
- The post holder may be required to work in locations other than those specified in the job description as required by service need.
- The post holder may be required to work flexible hours as required by service need.
- There may be a requirement to change the job description in light of developing service needs.
Requirements of the Principal Clinical Psychologist:
- A postgraduate qualification in Clinical Psychology recognised by the British Psychological Society.
- Must be registered with the HCPC
This Principal Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Pedro Lopes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.