Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Principal Building Control Officer to work based in Newham.
The pay rate for this Principal Building Control Officer role is £350 per day (LTD) and has an initial 3-month contract. Working days are initially 3 days per week from Monday to Wednesday.
- Undertake Site Inspections and Appraisal of Plans for Large and Complex Structures
- Deputise for Manager/ Attend Corporate Meetings
- Take part in Design reviews with Developer/ Architect
- Undertake Additional Training for specialist projects, and maintain regular CPD hours
- Market Service with Stakeholders and Local Authority Departments
- Mentor Junior Surveyors
- Attend Dangerous Structures Out of Hours
- Maintain site inspection records using Uniform/ Idox Application
- Have management responsibility for professional staff, leading on all types of Building Control projects, and actively pursue opportunities to attract business to the service to maintain and improve the team’s market share and to maximise income opportunities in a competitive market
Requirements of the Principal Building Control Officer:
- Candidates should have relevant qualification ie. RICS/CABE/CIOB Level 6 Fire Validation Pass
- You should have construction industry experience and knowledge of Building Control relating to a wide breadth of buildings, including high rise and sports grounds
- Substantial experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Principal Building Control Officer role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.