Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Primary Care Nurses to work part-time or full time in Lancashire.
The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates for these locum Nurse jobs are £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This is a great opportunity to either renew your prison clearance or to obtain prison clearance.
Requirements of the Primary Care Nurses:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- In date DBS check
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Primary Care Nurse jobs are advertised by Muhaimin Sofique; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.