Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Primary Care Nurses based in Lancashire. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Prison Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
This role offers a competitive pay rate of £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate).
Requirements of the Primary Care Nurses:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- UK Experience working as a Nurse based in a prison
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Primary Care Nurse jobs are advertised by Muhaimin Sofique; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.