Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Primary Care Nurse Practitioner to work in Westminster.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25-26.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract. The candidate will be working 37.5 hours a week
About the job:
- The post holder will be a member of the Mental Health Hub. The Mental Health Hub team provides a point of access for all mental health referrals across 31 GP practises within Westminster.
- The post holder holds responsibility for providing effective day to day mental health care and management to clients with mental health problems presenting in Westminster.
- The post holder will be responsible for assessment, referral management and sign-posting on behalf of patients with more complex mental health.
- To ensure early detection and fast tracking of clients with severe mental health problems.
- To provide appropriate short-term interventions for clients with more complex and severe, enduring mental illnesses (SMI).
The post will involve the responsibilities laid down under the following:
- Communication and Liaison
- Training and Education
- Administrative and Professional Practice
- Research and Development
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.