Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 7 Primary Care Mental Health Practitioner to work based in Frimley.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The postholder will be working from home with travel one day a week.
- 09:00 am - 17:00 pm
- 37.5 hours per week
Requirements of the Primary Care Mental Health Practitioner:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Previous experience working as a CPN
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- SystmOne knowledge
- EMIS knowledge
- Mental Health Nurses/Mental Health Occupational Therapist's who have the required experience and who have worked at Band 6 and above will also be considered
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Primary Care Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.