Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Primary Care Liaison Triage Practitioner to work full-time based in Bristol.
The pay rate for this locum Primary Care Liaison Triage Practitioner role is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This is a telephone-based specialist liaison role.
This role will necessitate working extended hours and some Saturday mornings.
- Prioritise assessments based on clinical need and risk, making evidence-based recommendations for care and treatment within and across multiple care pathways
- Working in conjunction with Primary Care colleagues to identify care and treatment options that enable service users to remain within their existing support/care pathways and maintain their community tenure
- Provide an accessible specialist clinical consultation service for GPs and Primary Care colleagues, increasing awareness and providing education and training for this group to improve access to and understanding of the service
- Maintain close working relationships with Recovery and Intensive services, Community Mental Health Teams as well as the Acute Hospital Liaison Services
- Actively and continuously reflect and modify upon their own practice and assumptions, as well as being centrally involved in data collection, analysis, service evaluation and continued development
Requirements of the Primary Care Liaison Triage Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Current NMC registration
- UK Experience as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Emergency Nurse Practitioner
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Primary Care Liaison Triage Practitioner job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.