Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Prevention and Advice Officer to work based in Bexley.
The pay rate for this Prevention and Advice Officer role is £25 per hour (LTD) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertaking a supportive outreach role
- Knocking on doors and engaging with clients in the community
- Supporting clients into accommodation
- Setting up and accompanying clients to appointments in regards to employment, benefits, medical, housing etc
- Ensuring service users are linked into relevant support service providers in order to meet specific needs
Requirements of the Prevention and Advice Officer:
- Substantial experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Prevention and Advice Officer role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.