Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Pre- Assessment Nurse to work part time (30 hours per week) based in Sawbridgeworth.
The pay rate for this locum Pre- Assessment Nurse job is £33,000 per annum.
- Department is open 8am – 8/9pm Monday to Friday
- Some Saturdays may be required depending on the clinical
- Undertake pre-operative assessment of patients awaiting elective surgery across all specialities
- Ensure that patients are prepared physically and psychologically for a planned operative procedure, ensuring appropriate information provision and identifying potential discharge concerns
Requirements of the Pre– Assessment Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Post qualification experience
- Previous Outpatients experience
- Ward experience – that can transfer into Outpatients
- Surgical/ward experience desirable
- Specialised post-surgery experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to act on own initiative without supervision
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
This Pre– Assessment Nurse job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.