Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Practitioner Manager to work in an Adult Physical Disability and Older Person Community Service based in Lambeth.
The pay rate for this Practitioner Manager £33.31 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Management of staff (including supervision and performance management)
- Authorisation of case work
- Safeguarding Adults Manager role
- Authorisation of MCA assessments and best interest decision
- Support SW with court documentation
Requirements of the Practitioner Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- You must have recent experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Practitioner Manager job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements