Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Practice Manager to work full-time within a Family Support and Protection Team based in Horsham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Practice Manager job is £46,084 - £49,367 per annum.
- As a Practice Manager within Family Support & Protection you will be ready to demonstrate great practice, share good ideas and expertise. Expected to be emotionally intelligent, organised, resilient individuals who can evidence the value they could add to our team.
- You will make sure that children and young people right across West Sussex are safeguarded and protected, whilst also being responsible for motivating and leading a small group of social workers and other staff; providing expert supervision, mentoring, coaching and supporting the development of reflective and relationship based practice.
- As a Practice Manager you will manage a small team comprised of Social Workers, Child and Family Workers and have access to a Coordinator who provides flexible administrative support for the team.
- Regular group supervision, access to research communities including Research in Practice and Community Care Inform.
- Flexible and mobile working opportunities, a minimum of 5 days CPD per year and access to excellent further learning and development opportunities.
- This post is eligible for the Recruitment & Retention Scheme which includes a one-off payment of 20% of your basic annual salary after joining, free parking or payment for parking and the option of an interest free loan of up to £10,000.
- Relocation support may be available
Requirements of the Practice Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- A minimum 2 years' experience within Children's Services
This Practice Manager job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.