Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Practice Manager to work full-time in Tameside. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 -month contract.
- To provide consultation and advice to children and their families; members of the public and professionals, and to provide, analysis, and recommendation to enable the most appropriate action to be taken at referral stage within the necessary timescales.
- Duties include accessing and acknowledging all referrals to the MASH, triaging and signposting as appropriate
- To supervise staff to a high standard
- Ensure staff training and development
- Working closely with a variety of agencies including Police, Health and Education.
- Based at Hyde Police Station therefore will require enhanced checks in addition to DBS
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
This job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.