Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Kent for a Practice Manager to work full-time within an Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with the English Social Work registration.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £43,522 - £47,417 per annum, in addition to this you will receive Market Premia payment of £4,000 per annum and a Retention Payment of £3,000 per annum.
Requirements of the Practice Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current English Social Work registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services.
- Experience within Assessment.
- Previous management experience within Children's Social Services.
This Practice Manager job is advertised by Matt Clayden; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.