Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Practice Manager to work part-time within an Assessment & Intervention Team based in Crawley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Practice Manager job is £28,024 - £30,020 per annum.
This post is eligible for our Recruitment & Retention Scheme which includes a one-off payment of 20% of your basic annual salary after joining, free parking or payment for parking and the option of an interest free loan of up to £10,000. Relocation support may be available.
- Provide a targeted approach for those children and young people most in need.
- Intervene at the earliest possible point and ensure the best possible outcome for children and young people.
- Drive to improve quality of services to secure improved outcomes for children &young people.
- The role will manage and deliver a high quality seamless service to children and their family and/or carers through a team, meeting service users' needs in the most economic, efficient and effective way.
- To lead motivate, nurture and manage a team (social workers and unqualified staff), to deliver a children's social care service on a day to day basis.
- They are responsible for ensuring the service provided is effective and delivering the required outcomes, as well as ensuring cases are dealt with in a timely manner.
- The role is responsible for performance management of the individual and the team, ensuring that the team as a whole contributes to Children's Services priorities and maintains good outcomes for children.
Requirements of the Practice Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience in dealing with significant issues, for example management of complex child protection matters, staff under performance, managing resources to address team performance priorities through allocation of limited resources.
- An enhanced DBS check
- Evidence of managing, developing, empowering and leading teams to achieve performance improvements and service developments. Evidence of planning and management of resources and performance over the long term.
- Significant post qualification experience in dealing with significant and diverse issues.
This Practice Manager job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.