Sanctuary Social Care has an excellent social work opportunity for a Practice Manager within an Assessment and Care Management Team to fill a permanent position in Newham.
The salary for this role is £42,681 - £45,585 per annum.
Duties of the Practice Manager job include:
- Manage efficient operation of processes, policies and procedures to ensure the delivery of high quality standards in line with national legislation and guidance and local and service policies and procedures.
- Promote a positive manner to internal and external parties and potential customers, including pro-actively seeking opportunities to grow and develop the business.
- Responsibility for 8-12 FTE members of staff and will deputise for the team manager and the group manager when required to do so.
Requirements of the Practice Manager:
- HCPC registration
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Previous experience at practice/team management level in social work
- Experience within adults services
This Practice Manager role is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.